Friday 20 July 2012

Ganguly Suggestion at IPL 2013 Look

Sourav Ganguly

Sourav Ganguly, who twisted 40 on Sunday, spoke to the media on a crowd of issues as well as his plans in the Indian Premier League next year. I will acquire a call next season. As a topic of fact, I would not be even 41 when IPL 6 would begin in 2013, said Ganguly, talking to newspersons in his home city of Kolkata. For me life is simple and dependable. It does not matter to me; it makes no variation at all.

When asked to pick his finest instant as a cricketer, Ganguly said his entire life had been enjoyable. I appreciate my entire life; I’ve been blessed with a life full of good memories. At the same time, he refused to talk about Greg Chappell, former coach of the Indian team, with whom he had a violent relationship, leading to his expulsion from the Indian team in 2005.

Ganguly, who heads the Technical Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India, was not overly concerned by the fact that India’s next generation came a cropper and lost the first-class series during the recent ‘A’ tour of the West Indies. I don’t think one has to worry just on the basis of the conclusion of a series, said Ganguly, when asked whether India’s bench power was not up to the mark.




0 comments:

Post a Comment